Sunday, May 20, 2007

Sunday Evening Activities















I really hate to rub it in to all of you but we had a lovely evening tonight with Mom and Dad. We invited them over to play cards and have popcorn. They said yes and then we asked them to bring the cards and the popcorn.
The pictures are out on our deck.The game is Black Magic. I don't get it.
Mom was happy as heck that I took her picture, you know how she loves that and then the other picture is of Dad pouting because he lost at Russian Rummy again. (Just kidding Pops!)
Mom and I skunked Dad and Kevin at Sequence.
It was a great way to spend a Sunday evening after a hectic day.
All of us, except Kevin went over to Acequia to my nephew Jordan's farewell.
He goes into the MTC on Wednesday. He is going to Tampa Bay Florida.
Jordan is my sister Leslie's youngest son. Anyway, it was alot of fun to see alot of my family today.

5 comments:

Craig said...

If the intent was to make me homesick, congratulations you did it. Only 2 more months until we will be there to teach you all how to play russian rummy.
By the way, your deck really looks cool. 1st time I've seen it.
I love you all!

Crystal said...

Looks like a fun night! I saw your blog thru Mistie's. I'm so glad you have one!

Crystal Mickelsen
themickelsens.blogspot.com

mom and dad said...

what the heck !!!!!!!!! why do you guys have to put pictures of me on these blogs? Don't like it at all!!!
Maybe I should clean up a bit. Take care, love to all. mom

Earl Family said...

I "dito" what Craig had to day. Talk about Homesick. The deck looks great. I expect to see grass next time.

Kerry said...

HOW COME I DIDN'T GET INVITED TO PLAY RUSSIAN RUMMY? I'M HURT.