Saturday, May 19, 2007

Dam Fishing Trip!!!



What a lovely night. Barely a breeze. 70 degrees. We hopped on the 4 wheelers and headed for the dam. The fish weren't biting at all, which Walker did not have any patience for. But it was so beautiful. Kevin and the girls saw some deer, but I missed them. I (Wendy) drove the 4 wheeler for the first time. I was a bit unsteady but by the end of the night I was a pro.(Well not quite.) This is one of those nights that makes me very grateful.
On a side note. Kylee got her driving permit yesterday. AAAHHH!!! Watch out world. I tried to bribe the teacher to fail her.
Christy and I had our first set of auditions for Oklahoma. It wasn't too horrific. We have our next and final auditions next weekend. Love you all. Craig and Deb, we will see you Thursday. Yippee!!!

2 comments:

mom and dad said...

Looks sooooooo fun. Sorry you didn't catch anything. How were the mosquitoes? Glad you had a good time. Yes, the Oklahoma tryouts were good. Hope you get more this weekend. love mom

Craig said...

Thanks for posting such cool stuff for us to see.
Which reminds me... what did the fish say when he ran in to a wall? DAM!