Friday, May 18, 2007


Here's Walker playing at the Elementary School playground. He really is the cutest kid around. And he loves to play. He is Mommy's Buddy and big helper. He washed the dishes for me today. There was water everywhere. But he was so proud of himself when I walked into the kitchen. How could I bring up something so trivial as water drenching the fronts of my new cupboards and floor. He also helped Kylee and Kelby and myself sell sno-cones for their choir trip during lunch hour this week at the high school. But he hates kisses!

3 comments:

Earl Family said...

Give Walker big hugs from me (and Eliza). It makes me homesick just looking at the pictures.

Earl Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Craig said...

Cute and helps around the house...... SOLD!
I'll pick him up in July!