Monday, May 14, 2007

Joining the Blogwagon


I'm jumping on the wagon to follow big brother and little sister. Thanks for showing me a fun way to keep and journal and keep up on the rest of the family. I hope I can keep up the way you all have done. I know I won't be as creative, but hopefully this will at least keep you informed and not bored.

For the record, I am beginning this blog on May 14, 2007. Kylee is 15 days away from turning 15 and 4 days away from getting her driving permit. WARNING!!!

Kelby is 13 and still blonde. Loves the social life, and bugging Walker.

Kori is 10, just finished her field trip to Boise that she was looking forward to since the first of the year, her favorite part was riding the bus.

Whitney (whitterbug) is 7 going on 18. Very independent but still lovable. Likes her american girl twin babies, and likes to draw. Still hates mornings.

Walker is 4 and loves Ninja turtles. Always talks about Colten and Liza. Hates our house and loves theirs. Likes to eat Pizza, hotdogs, burritos, and his favorite turtle is Leo.

I am busy with Work (cover 5 states idaho, utah, oregon, washington, colorado) and now 2nd counselor in the bishopric. However, Wendy is still busier. Mother, Primary, Showstoppers, Photography, Oklahoma Director, Cheerleader adviser, PTO, OVAC Board, and insane walking.

4 comments:

Craig said...

Your right -- if you build it they will come. I just noticed that on my site nearly 100 hits in the past 6 days.
I love that we can keep track this way. Sometimes it's easier to jump on the computer after the kids are asleep and keep up on everybody's life.
The site looks great... I'm guessing Wendy had something to do with that.

Mackenzie said...

i cant comment on the birthday one, so i'll just do it here. just make sure that little kid remember that DONATELLO is the best one!

Elder Morrison

Earl Family said...

You did it! You are on the blogwagon. Good for you. I love it. Your page looks great.
Love KK

mom and dad said...

This is great. Hope we get lots of info from these blogs. love mom