Friday, May 7, 2010

Unfortunately, I Won The Lottery

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
We would like to personally congratulate you on being selected for the 2010 St George Marathon. This year you were 1 of the 7400 lucky runners to be chosen out of a record-breaking 11,000 registrants. We will be hosting runners from 50 states and 17 countries. We would like to thank you for your interest in our event and we look forward to seeing each of you cross the finish line in October!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Earl Family said...

I think I just got a little diarrhea for you while I was reading that post.

Good luck brother.

May the force be with you. You can totally do it. I know you can!!!

Unknown said...

ummmm...congratulations??

mom and dad said...

Condolences to you. Dad said he would get Kerry's cot and put it in the car.But I'm sure there will be a little panting but we know you can do it with YOUR determination. Will watch you practice in our kitchen window. Love, mom and dad