Saturday, October 11, 2008


So it's been a busy day. I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry that Kylee is old enough to go to her first high school dance. I really want to cry. She was so excited about this dance. I can't believe how time flies. I remember when all my kids were little and someone told me that I better not blink because the time is going to fly by faster than I could ever imagine. I remember thinking...yeah right. Well, it's true. And it continues to fly. But what a fun time and I have such amazing kids. Sorry for being sappy. It's just one of those nights.
The kids had a great time playing in the snow today. And it's still snowing. Unbelievable!

9 comments:

mom Tolmanb said...

Wendy, now you can join OUR club!!! I'll cry with you. Love Aunt Sherie

Fairbank Family said...

Wendy, I can't believe how much Ky looks like you and has the same mannerisms! I can't believe she's so grown up. What a good bunch of kids you guys have!

Oh, btw, we are getting the snow today. Lucky us!

Unknown said...

Ky & Weston looked great! How totally color-coordinated too! I too cannot believe that these kids are Juniors!! AAARRGGHHHH!!!

Amy N. said...

Kylee you are beautiful! What fun pictures too-so much better than any of my high school dance pictures-blah!

Earl Family said...

Ky looks fab. I totally remember my first homecoming date. I went with Cody Lowe and we both wore black and purple. Let's keep up the tradition!

mom and dad said...

Ky what a cute picture. Hope you had a great time. Sorry to hear you had to change your plans for the evening with the snow blow. Sure you all had a fun time though. Thanks for the update. Love grandma

Amy N. said...

What no post about the exciting game last night? Don't worry I put one up for you. So sorry for your loss...

Anganette. EncourageOneAnother said...

Surprise! I found this cute family's blog and have been checking in every now and again. I love to see the pictures of your family. But I don't understand why you haven't quickly posted the last BYU game. Hmm. You do have my sympathy.

Curtis and Heather Sandy Family said...

Wendy, she definitely looks just like I remember you from HS days....good thing she didn't get Kev's looks....