Saturday, October 11, 2008

Oh! The weather outside is frightful!!!

Wow! I am not ready for this. It's been snowing for at least 8 hours and it's only noon right now. The wind is blowing and boy is it cold. What happened to fall. Brigham our dog is not too happy about this either. Especially when he has to leave his nice warm bed to go out and go potty. We did get him a sweater though. Anyway, it looks more like Christmas than Halloween. Kevin asked if I wanted him to put up the Christmas Tree. I think he thought I would say no. Has he forgotten who he's married too?

2 comments:

christy jensen said...

I couldn't believe all the snow. It hasn't stopped yet. I have some pictures to post too.

mom Tolmanb said...

I thought it was winter wonderland here, but you have us beat. What we got last night, has melted.But it's still cold. Aunt Sherie