Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Dear Abby

I received this letter from my brother. This is dedicated to all my Ute friends out there.

Dear Abby
I have a problem....I have two brothers, one brother plays football for the University of Utah and the other on is sentenced to die in the electric chair. My mother died from insanity when I was three years old, my two sisters are prostitutes, one has AIDS. My father sells drugs. I recently met a girl who was released from a reformatory where she received time for smothering her illegitimate child to death. I love this girl and want to marry her. My problem is this, should I tell her about my brother who plays for the University of Utah?

5 comments:

mom Tolmanb said...

Oh, my!!!! In some ways that's a little scary. haha

Kindall Klan said...

love it :) can I change it to U of I? :)

Earl Family said...

hee hee. Good one.

Amy N. said...

HAHA! Very FUNNY! The best part is what you don't read-the rest of the family (the true delinquents) all went to BYU and that is why they had such a problem telling the girl he had a brother playing for the U-he was the only NORMAL one of the bunch :)

Craig said...

First of all... never post something like this when your blog color scheme is red and white!
Good one!