Monday, June 13, 2011

Just The Beginning

So the whole family started the day off with a pretty busy morning. Kylee, Kelby, and I had to pull Ry from 8:00-10:00. My mom took Whitney to ballet and Walker to the doctor during that time. At 10:00 My dad picked Kelby and I up from work and went to Burley. We met my mom at Smiths and Me and Kelby switched cars with Walker. My mom, Kelby, and I headed down to Rupert for voice lessons, while Whitney, Walker, and my dad went to Grandma and Grandpa Morrisons for lunch. I had voice lessons for an hour, then we went to pick up walkers med. and go to the bank. And then the best part of the whole day.... i got to wait FOREVER while my sister and mom went tanning!! yay! well, we finally came to a close when we headed to Grandma and Grandpas house for some yummy lunch!! i just wanted to show you guys that this is just the beginning of my ( totally crazy, busy, fantastic) summer! :)

4 comments:

Earl Family said...

Yay Kori! Now I will get to see what is happening in your life on a daily basis. Thanks for blogging!

Unknown said...

good documenting of life in your household :)
Love the background!!

christy jensen said...

Nice job on blogging. Don't be too upset about missing out on tanning. There's a good chance you'll miss out on the skin cancer too.

mom and dad said...

Hey what a great job you are doing on your blogging. Thanks for letting us know how your life goes. You guys need to settle down, ha ha. Love you, grandma M.