Monday, April 21, 2008

The 3 Week Challenge

The Most Points Win: you can receive a point by doing the following. You can receive up to 5 pts per day. Sunday's are free day's, so the most points possible in a week is 30 pts. On the comments, just report your points by Sunday. I will post a new blog at the beginning of the week and report the leaders.

Winner: The winner will receive a pizza party at the Hornet's nest. (might even get an ice-cream sunday with a cookie.)

1 pt = Excercise

1 pt = Drink 8 glasses of water

1 pt = no junk food (you be the judge....examples are cake, ice-cream, cookies, pies, weight watcher treats are ok.)

1 pt = one helping of moderate portions at meal time (less than what I usually eat and more than
mom eats.

1 pt = do a kind deed for somebody

Good Luck!!!!

11 comments:

Earl Family said...

Bring it on! I'll have a Hawaiian Pizza please.

Jason Earl said...

What happened to no eating after 7:00 PM?

Seriously, I don't really feel like being nice to people when I don't get enough to eat.

Earl Family said...

Hey! He is right. What happened to not eating after 7 PM? That is waaayyy easier than doing a good deed for someone :) JK what a great idea!

mom and dad said...

Count me in, Just being with everyone at the Hornets Nest will be worth it. What about the eating after 7? If I have to be nice, ok. Thanks for making me behave. Love mom Your dad is in too.

dudeklan said...

right on! is this open to all? ;)

Craig said...

here's a new challenge:
Find a skinny person and shoot them... 5 points!
If they get up, give them a cheeseburger... 10 points!
If they don't get up, eat the cheesburger... extra 25 points!
This could be a lot of fun.

mom Tolmanb said...

I love Craig's. Sounds much easier. Kevin, I love you the way you are. The pizza still sounds good. It's really good pizza (and salad)!!! Aunt Sherie

mom Tolmanb said...

Somebody tell Kerry I'd like to be invited to his blog. Thanks Aunt Sherie

Earl Family said...

Well, not too good but not too bad either. Count me for 26 points this week.

Earl Family said...

P.S. I think I should get an extra point for being the only one to report my points :)

mom Tolmanb said...

Oh, I should of read down th e blog. You don't have to answer the last entry. You just answered my question. All who is participating- good lunch!(I mean good luck, haha)