Saturday, February 16, 2008

Dance Competitions






Well we just got done with our second drill team competition this year. Our first one was in Twin. We could only take 3 routines but we got 2 seconds and 1 first. Then we had one in Boise at Centennial High School. I competed my solo also. I took first in the 2A/3A division. I was very excited. Our team numbers also did pretty well. We took 3 firsts and 2 seconds. We have our last competition in march. Hopefully all our numbers will improve and we will score even higher. I will also be competing my solo at this one. Hopefully my leg will be healed by then.(I pulled my hamstring) So that's an update with my life right now. I'll try and pick up on some other things and keep this blog going. I love you all.
Ky

2 comments:

Craig said...

Ky, you are my new hero.
you girls really do a nice job with the whole dance thing.

mom and dad said...

Great job. Love to watch my kids. Love grandma