Friday, September 14, 2007

Selling the lambs




Yes, I am playing catch up here. Sorry it has been awhile since I've posted. I will try to fill you in a little at a time here, but I have to go back a few weeks here. The girls did a great job with their 4-H projects. They all got blue ribbons and made some good money. Picketts bought Kylee's, Beck's bought Kelby's, and DL Evans bought Kori's. We were grateful for them being so gracious. I'm sure they will look back on this experience with fond memories, but they are happy it's over.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Those don't look like the same creatures I saw everytime I looked out my kitchen window! They cleaned up nice! The sheep did as well! love ya -

The Walkers said...

how fun! great job girls!!!

Earl Family said...

Yay for Kevin! He made a new post :). The girls look adorable. Glad they could earn that money for school clothes right? Glad to see you are back on the blogwagon. Welcome.

christy jensen said...

Oh my goodness! It was wonderful to see something new on your blog! It was a lot of fun watching the girls show their lambs. They all did a fantastic job!

mom and dad said...

Guess you girls know that Grandma and Grandpa were really proud. You did a great job. We are proud of all our grandkids. They all make our buttons pop right off. Good job kids. Love grandma